Results - Latest
Above are the latest results drawn Saturday, January 16, 2021
The numbers inside a white square are the numbers we predicted.
The next draw is scheduled for 20 January 2021 @ 22:00 UTC
Use QuickPred to generate a random set of UK Lotto results predicted for 20 January 2021UK Lotto QuickPred
- Based on the UK Lotto results history, here are the numbers that have been drawn the most after these latest numbers.
- Numbers 26 and 50 came out each 3 times after number 03
- Number 38 came out 2 times after number 15
- Number 28 came out 4 times after number 38
- Number 28 came out 6 times after number 45
- Number 26 came out 4 times after number 48
- Number 08 came out 4 times after number 53
- Number 15 is a due number because it was not drawn after any of the numbers that came out this time.
- UK Lotto number 52 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 15 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 40. (unchanged)
|Sum of numbers||202||up 108.25%|
|Sum of digits||49||up 44.12%|
|Max. Repeating Decades||2||down -1|
|Max. Repeating last digits||2||steady|
|Hot number||52||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||40||not drawn|
|Repeating number(s): N/A|
The table below is a report of the UK Lotto predicted and quick picks we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.