Consecutive number display is off for this session.
The results drawn on 2020-06-10
The numbers above are the ones drawn Wednesday, June 10. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest UK Health Lottery results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Each of the numbers 44, 14, 31, 46 and 47 were drawn 2 times afer 27
- Numbers 40 and 29 were each drawn 3 times afer 28
- Each of the numbers 26, 41, 25, 11, 05, 10, 42 and 29 were drawn 3 times afer 43
- Numbers 34 and 29 were each drawn 3 times afer 47
- Number 43 was drawn 4 times afer 48
- On the other hand, number 45 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- UK Health Lottery number 43 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (changed from 42)
- While 17 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 20)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 17. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||193||+64.96%|
|Sum of digits||49||+81.48%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||3||+1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2|
|Cold number||17||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||17||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Further UK Health Lottery resources
UK Health Lottery results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Our best performing UK Health Lottery Quick Pick
Outstanding in these UK Health Lottery results
- Number 27 in this draw is from the previous UK Health Lottery results and their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are higher or equal to those in the previous results
- Notice that there are 2 sets of two consecutive numbers in the latest results. Quite rare for a 5 number lottery!
We also learned that...
The hot number 43 came out this time but the cold number 17 refused to do so. The last time this (cold) number was drawn 55 draws ago.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 17. It has not been drawn during the last 55 draws.
The hot and cold UK Health Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous UK Health Lottery numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 5 draw(s), the UK Health Lottery results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 5.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 2 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next UK Health Lottery results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed UK Health Lottery statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - UK Health Lottery
The table below is a report of the UK Health Lottery predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|