The results drawn on 2020-06-06
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, June 06. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Numbers 29 and 22 were each drawn 4 times afer 02
- Number 42 was drawn 5 times afer 06
- Numbers 09 and 46 were each drawn 5 times afer 09
- Number 33 was drawn 4 times afer 10
- Number 09 was drawn 3 times afer 26
- Numbers 18 and 47 were each drawn 5 times afer 29
- On the other hand, number 34 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 5 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks number 29 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (changed from 22)
- While 26 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 24. (changed from 26)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||82||-42.25%|
|Sum of digits||37||+8.82%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||3||+1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2||+1|
|Most overdue number||24||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Further Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks resources
Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Outstanding in these Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks results
- Numbers 6, 10, 29 in this draw are from the previous Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks results and their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are lower or equal to those in the previous results
We also learned that...
Another interesting aspect about these numbers is that, while the sum of the numbers went down in value, the sum of the digits headed up.
Quite a rare event in any lottery actually! The hot number 29 AND the cold number 26 were both drawn this time.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 24. It has not been drawn during the last 43 draws.
The hot and cold Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 1 draw(s), the Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 4.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 4 evens and 2 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks
The table below is a report of the Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|