The results drawn on 2020-08-10
The numbers above are the ones drawn Monday, August 10. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Washington (WA) Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 29 was drawn 8 times afer 07
- Number 32 was drawn 6 times afer 12
- Number 28 was drawn 6 times afer 16
- Numbers 45 and 16 were each drawn 4 times afer 33
- Numbers 31 and 25 were each drawn 5 times afer 42
- Numbers 16 and 03 were each drawn 5 times afer 49
- On the other hand, number 21 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Washington (WA) lottery number 9 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (changed from 43)
- While 11 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 1. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||159||-9.66%|
|Sum of digits||42||+2.44%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2||-1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2||+1|
|Hot number||9||not drawn|
|Cold number||11||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||1||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Further Washington (WA) lottery resources
Washington (WA) Lotto results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Outstanding in these Washington (WA) lottery results
- The smallest and the greatest distance between any two adjacent numbers are up.
- Number 42 in this draw is from the previous Washington (WA) Lotto results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Another interesting aspect about these numbers is that, while the sum of the numbers went down in value, the sum of the digits headed up.
Furthermore, the hot number 9 AND the cold number 11 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 7 draws ago and 7 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 1. It has not been drawn during the last 40 draws.
The hot and cold Washington (WA) lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Washington (WA) Lotto numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 2 draw(s), the Washington (WA) lottery results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 6.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Washington (WA) lottery results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Washington (WA) Lotto statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - Washington (WA) lottery
The table below is a report of the Washington (WA) Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|