These are the latest Texas (TX) lottery results drawn Saturday, October 24. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap the numbers above to find out the interesting story of the Texas (TX) lottery numbers.
Use QuickPred to generate a random set of Texas (TX) lottery results predicted for 28 October 2020QuickPred
Facts about these latest results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Each of the numbers 54, 24, 18, 08 and 49 were drawn 3 times after 05
- Number 31 was drawn 5 times after 10
- Numbers 54 and 27 were each drawn 5 times after 27
- Each of the numbers 15, 21, 13, 02 and 10 were drawn 4 times after 36
- Each of the numbers 40, 12, 52 and 35 were drawn 4 times after 38
- Number 47 was drawn 4 times after 44
- On the other hand, number 41 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 5 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Texas (TX) lottery number 27 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 43 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 1. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Texas (TX) lottery numbers
The table below is a report of the USA Texas (TX) Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.