These are the latest California (CA) SuperLotto results drawn Saturday, October 17. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap the numbers above to find out the interesting story of the California (CA) SuperLotto numbers.
Use QuickPred to generate a random set of California (CA) SuperLotto results predicted for 21 October 2020QuickPred
Facts about these latest results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 39 was drawn 5 times after 07
- Numbers 47 and 32 were each drawn 3 times after 19
- Number 42 was drawn 5 times after 25
- Each of the numbers 08, 07, 35, 27 and 46 were drawn 3 times after 29
- Each of the numbers 39, 47 and 01 were drawn 4 times after 42
- Number 33 is a due number because it was not drawn after any of the numbers in these latest results.
- California (CA) SuperLotto number 4 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 33 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 31)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 9. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further California (CA) SuperLotto numbers
The table below is a report of the USA California (CA) SuperLotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.