The results drawn on 2020-08-05
The numbers above are the ones drawn Wednesday, August 05. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Swiss Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Each of the numbers 42, 31, 28 and 14 were drawn 5 times afer 09
- Numbers 03 and 37 were each drawn 6 times afer 11
- Number 40 was drawn 6 times afer 17
- Each of the numbers 23, 42, 28 and 30 were drawn 5 times afer 18
- Number 32 was drawn 6 times afer 28
- Each of the numbers 03, 09 and 35 were drawn 3 times afer 29
- On the other hand, number 12 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 2 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Swiss Lotto number 28 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (changed from 40)
- While 38 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 27)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 20. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Swiss Lotto resources
Swiss Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||112||-31.29%|
|Sum of digits||49||+32.43%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||3|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2|
|Cold number||38||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||20||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Outstanding in these Swiss Lotto results
- 9, 11, 17 and 28 were also among the Lotto Onsdag (1) latest results. Yeap, the winning numbers can sometimes match the results of other lotteries.
- None of the numbers in these results match the previous Swiss Lotto results or their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are lower or equal to those in the previous results
- Notice that there are 2 sets of two consecutive numbers in the latest results.
We also learned that...
Another interesting aspect about these numbers is that, while the sum of the numbers went down in value, the sum of the digits headed up.
The hot number 28 came out this time but the cold number 38 refused to do so. The last time this (cold) number was drawn 3 draws ago.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 20. It has not been drawn during the last 32 draws.
The hot and cold Swiss Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Swiss Lotto numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 2 draw(s), the Swiss Lotto results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 4.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 2 evens and 4 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Swiss Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Swiss Lotto statistical report