These are the latest Spain La Primitiva results drawn Saturday, October 17. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap the numbers above to find out the interesting story of the Spain La Primitiva numbers.
Use QuickPred to generate a random set of Spain La Primitiva results predicted for 22 October 2020QuickPred
Facts about these latest results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 36 was drawn 5 times after 01
- Each of the numbers 18, 40 and 43 were drawn 5 times after 07
- Each of the numbers 37, 36, 16, 42, 07 and 44 were drawn 3 times after 39
- Numbers 16 and 42 were each drawn 5 times after 40
- Numbers 13 and 27 were each drawn 4 times after 41
- Number 29 was drawn 6 times after 46
- On the other hand, number 35 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Spain La Primitiva number 42 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 8 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 32)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 2. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Spain La Primitiva numbers
These are the Spain La Primitiva numbers that followed (have been drawn immediately after) the ones in this draw, during the last 100 draws.
For instance, number 36 came out immediately after number 01 a total of 5 times during the last 100 draws.
Not sure how to use this powerful feature? Ask in the Forums.
The table below is a report of the Spain La Primitiva predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.