The results drawn on 2020-05-31
The numbers above are the ones drawn Sunday, May 31. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Spain El Gordo results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Each of the numbers 28, 49 and 51 were drawn 4 times afer 03
- Number 40 was drawn 4 times afer 11
- Number 20 was drawn 3 times afer 17
- Number 20 was drawn 3 times afer 36
- Each of the numbers 45, 35, 37, 54, 24 and 21 were drawn 2 times afer 54
- Take good note about these numbers: 4, 10, 31. They are all due numbers because they were not drawn after any of the numbers in these latest results.
- Spain El Gordo number 24 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 10 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 19. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Spain El Gordo resources
Spain El Gordo results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||121||+39.08%|
|Sum of digits||31||+29.17%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||1||-2|
|Hot number||24||not drawn|
|Cold number||10||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||19||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Outstanding in these Spain El Gordo results
- Three important statistical factors -- the sum of numbers, the sum of digits and the numbers range -- went up in value compared to the previous results.
- No consecutive numbers among the latest 10 results.
- Numbers 3, 11 in this draw are from the previous Spain El Gordo results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 24 AND the cold number 10 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 18 draws ago and 4 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 19. It has not been drawn during the last 40 draws.
The hot and cold Spain El Gordo numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Spain El Gordo numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 10 draw(s), the Spain El Gordo results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 10.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 2 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Spain El Gordo results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Spain El Gordo statistical report