The results drawn on 2020-08-01
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, August 01. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest South Africa Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Numbers 08 and 14 were each drawn 3 times afer 05
- Numbers 14 and 35 were each drawn 3 times afer 09
- Numbers 23 and 49 were each drawn 5 times afer 23
- Each of the numbers 16, 15 and 20 were drawn 3 times afer 38
- Each of the numbers 14, 01 and 51 were drawn 4 times afer 41
- Numbers 37 and 16 were each drawn 4 times afer 46
- On the other hand, number 20 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- South Africa Lotto number 48 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 12 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 22. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further South Africa Lotto resources
South Africa Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||162||+6.58%|
|Sum of digits||45||+2.27%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||1||-2|
|Hot number||48||not drawn|
|Cold number||12||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||22||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 23|
Outstanding in these South Africa Lotto results
- The smallest and the greatest distance between any two adjacent numbers are steady.
- Numbers 5, 23 in this draw are from the previous South Africa Lotto results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 48 AND the cold number 12 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 2 draws ago and 4 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 22. It has not been drawn during the last 41 draws.
The hot and cold South Africa Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous South Africa Lotto numbers we can see that 23 is a repeating number
During the latest 3 draw(s), the South Africa Lottery results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 6.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 2 evens and 4 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next South Africa Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed South Africa Lotto statistical report