The results drawn on 2020-05-30
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, May 30. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest South Africa Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 43 was drawn 4 times afer 04
- Number 19 was drawn 5 times afer 13
- Number 17 was drawn 4 times afer 20
- Numbers 49 and 10 were drawn 4 times afer 23
- Numbers 02 and 49 were drawn 5 times afer 31
- Number 37 was drawn 4 times afer 46
- Number 12 is a due number because it was not drawn after any of the numbers in these latest results.
- South Africa Lotto number 48 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 7 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 52. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||137||+3.79%|
|Sum of digits||29||-30.95%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2|
|Hot number||48||not drawn|
|Cold number||7||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||52||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Further South Africa Lotto resources
South Africa Lotto results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Our best performing South Africa Lotto Quick Pick
Outstanding in these South Africa Lotto results
- The smallest and the greatest distance between any two adjacent numbers are steady.
- No consecutive numbers among the latest 5 results.
- Numbers 4, 23 in this draw are from the previous South Africa Lotto results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Another interesting aspect about these numbers is that, while the sum of the numbers went up in value, the sum of the digits headed down.
Furthermore, the hot number 48 AND the cold number 7 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 3 draws ago and 18 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 52. It has not been drawn during the last 30 draws.
The hot and cold South Africa Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous South Africa Lotto numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 5 draw(s), the South Africa Lottery results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 5.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next South Africa Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed South Africa Lotto statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - South Africa Lottery
The table below is a report of the South Africa Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|