The results drawn today, 2020-08-08
The numbers above are the ones drawn today, August 08. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest SA Daily Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 14 was drawn 5 times afer 30
- Number 31 was drawn 7 times afer 31
- Number 35 was drawn 4 times afer 32
- Each of the numbers 25, 14 and 05 were drawn 5 times afer 34
- Number 25 was drawn 8 times afer 36
- On the other hand, number 4 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 3 of the numbers in these latest results.
- SA Daily Lotto number 12 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 4 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 32)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 28. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further SA Daily Lotto resources
SA Daily Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||163||+45.54%|
|Sum of digits||28||+27.27%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||5||+3|
|Max. Rep. last digits||1||-1|
|Hot number||12||not drawn|
|Cold number||4||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||28||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 31-34|
Our best performing SA Daily Lotto Quick Pick
Outstanding in these SA Daily Lotto results
- 32, 34 and 36 were also among the Australia Oz Lotto latest results. Yeap, the winning numbers can sometimes match the results of other lotteries.
- Numbers 30, 31, 32, 34 in this draw are from the previous SA Daily Lotto results and their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are higher or equal to those in the previous results
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 12 AND the cold number 4 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 2 draws ago and 7 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 28. It has not been drawn during the last 25 draws.
The hot and cold SA Daily Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous SA Daily Lotto numbers we can see that 31, 34 are back in the game!
During the latest 4 draw(s), the SA Daily Lotto results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 5.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 4 evens and 1 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next SA Daily Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed SA Daily Lotto statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - SA Daily Lottery
The table below is a report of the SA Daily Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for today's results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|