The results drawn on 2020-06-05
The numbers above are the ones drawn Friday, June 05. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest SA Daily Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 20 was drawn 5 times afer 01
- Each of the numbers 14, 15, 29, 23, 11 and 10 were drawn 4 times afer 05
- Number 20 was drawn 5 times afer 09
- Number 14 was drawn 5 times afer 27
- Number 14 was drawn 7 times afer 34
- On the other hand, number 6 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 3 of the numbers in these latest results.
- SA Daily Lotto number 20 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (changed from 15)
- While 6 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 17)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 10. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||76||-21.65%|
|Sum of digits||31||+24%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||3||+1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||1||-1|
|Hot number||20||not drawn|
|Cold number||6||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||10||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Further SA Daily Lotto resources
SA Daily Lotto results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Our best performing SA Daily Lotto Quick Pick
Outstanding in these SA Daily Lotto results
- 5, 9 and 27 were also among the Super Kansas (KS) Cash latest results. Yeap, the winning numbers can sometimes match the results of other lotteries.
- AND the smallest/greatest distance between any two adjacent numbers are up.
- Numbers 5, 34 in this draw are from the previous SA Daily Lotto results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Another interesting aspect about these numbers is that, while the sum of the numbers went down in value, the sum of the digits headed up.
Furthermore, the hot number 20 AND the cold number 6 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 7 draws ago and 24 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 10. It has not been drawn during the last 27 draws.
The hot and cold SA Daily Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous SA Daily Lotto numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 2 draw(s), the SA Daily Lottery results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 5.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 1 evens and 4 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next SA Daily Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed SA Daily Lotto statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - SA Daily Lottery
The table below is a report of the SA Daily Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|