This chart shows the evolution of the New York (NY) Cash4Life statistical data for the latest 100 draws.
The chart contains six different areas representing the following six specific sets of data:
- The SUM of the numbers of the New York (NY) Cash4Life results
- The SUM of the digits that form the numbers of the New York (NY) Cash4Life results
- The range Range (difference between highest and lowest number) ...continued after the advertisment...
- The number of evens drawn
- The number of odds drawn
- The smallest difference between two adjacent numbers
- The greatest difference between two adjacent numbers
- The repeating numbers (numbers that have also been drawn in the previous draw)
Some of the charts that follow contain individual pieces of information from this chart, to provide a clear view of every New York (NY) Cash4Life statistical aspect, while some contain a combination of two pieces of information from this chart so that you can compare the statistical factors.
The SUM of numbers, the SUM of digits, the numbers range, the even numbers and the odd numbers had down trend 11 times, various distinct trends (not all trends the same) 83 times, up trend 6 times during the last 100 draws.
And by looking at the SUM of numbers, the SUM of digits and the numbers range only, they went up or down together (or had the same trends if you will) a total of 52 times during the last 100 draws.
The table below may give you a better idea about the New York (NY) Cash4Life trends. Use the checkboxes to toggle table row visibility
The New York (NY) Cash4Life statistical analysis chart
Hover the chart area to see -- in the right upper corner of the chart -- the actual numeric value for any position on the chart (that is any New York (NY) Cash4Life draw date).