About the next Irish Lotto +2 results
The Irish Lotto +2 results on this page are the ones we have predicted for the upcoming draw which will take place Saturday, 08 August 2020. Two hours before the draw they are available to everyone.
More predictions available to members. Please Log In to view the Irish Lotto +2 predictions for Saturday, August 8th, 2020. You are welcome to Sign Up to gain early access if you're not a member already.
Free predictions provided for the next draw
These have been available for everyone, even before the unlock.【7-22-26-31-38-43】
Further Irish Lotto +2 resources
About the latest Irish Lotto +2 results
You may want to use the info below to filter the Irish Lotto +2 results predicted on this page.
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Each of the numbers 31, 28 and 42 were drawn 5 times afer 02
- Number 33 was drawn 4 times afer 20
- Number 45 was drawn 4 times afer 23
- Number 27 was drawn 6 times afer 39
- Each of the numbers 31, 28 and 42 were drawn 6 times afer 42
- Numbers 12 and 28 were each drawn 4 times afer 46
- On the other hand, number 35 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Irish Lotto +2 number 31 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 29 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 38. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results. Further details on the advanced version.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||172||+54.95%|
|Sum of digits||37||+23.33%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2|
|Hot number||31||not drawn|
|Cold number||29||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||38||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 20|