The results drawn on 2020-06-03
The numbers above are the ones drawn Wednesday, June 03. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Irish Lotto +2 results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 08 was drawn 4 times afer 03
- Numbers 32 and 24 were each drawn 4 times afer 06
- Number 37 was drawn 5 times afer 16
- Number 34 was drawn 5 times afer 27
- Number 12 was drawn 7 times afer 31
- Each of the numbers 37, 14 and 46 were drawn 4 times afer 34
- On the other hand, number 26 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 3 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Irish Lotto +2 number 28 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (changed from 42)
- While 29 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 15. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||117||-34.64%|
|Sum of digits||36||-18.18%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2||+1|
|Hot number||28||not drawn|
|Cold number||29||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||15||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 34|
Further Irish Lotto +2 resources
Irish Lotto +2 results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Our best performing Irish Lotto +2 Quick Pick
Outstanding in these Irish Lotto +2 results
- Three important statistical factors -- the sum of numbers, the sum of digits and the numbers range -- went down in value compared to the previous results.
- Number 34 in this draw is from the previous Irish Lotto +2 results and their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are lower or equal to those in the previous results
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 28 AND the cold number 29 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 11 draws ago and 2 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 15. It has not been drawn during the last 41 draws.
The hot and cold Irish Lottery +2 numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Irish Lotto +2 numbers we can see that 34 is a repeating number
During the latest 1 draw(s), the Irish Lottery +2 results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 6.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Irish Lotto +2 results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Irish Lotto +2 statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - Irish Lottery +2
The table below is a report of the Irish Lotto +2 predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|