The results drawn on 2020-08-08
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, August 08. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Irish Lotto +1 results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 43 was drawn 6 times afer 09
- Each of the numbers 21, 20, 04 and 46 were drawn 3 times afer 26
- Number 34 was drawn 7 times afer 27
- Each of the numbers 34, 38, 25 and 14 were drawn 4 times afer 30
- Numbers 44 and 19 were each drawn 6 times afer 44
- Each of the numbers 31, 01 and 32 were drawn 3 times afer 45
- On the other hand, number 13 (unchanged) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Irish Lotto +1 number 44 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (changed from 4)
- While 42 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 17. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||181||+39.23%|
|Sum of digits||46||+48.39%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||1||-1|
|Cold number||42||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||17||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Further Irish Lotto +1 resources
Irish Lotto +1 results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Our best performing Irish Lotto +1 Quick Pick
Outstanding in these Irish Lotto +1 results
- 9, 26, 30 and 44 were also among the Canada LottoMax latest results. Yeap, the winning numbers can sometimes match the results of other lotteries.
- Numbers 30, 44 in this draw are from the previous Irish Lotto +1 results and their neighbors.
- Notice that there are 2 sets of two consecutive numbers in the latest results.
We also learned that...
The hot number 44 came out this time but the cold number 42 refused to do so. The last time this (cold) number was drawn 7 draws ago.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 17. It has not been drawn during the last 42 draws.
The hot and cold Irish Lottery +1 numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Irish Lotto +1 numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 3 draw(s), the Irish Lotto +1 results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 7.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Irish Lotto +1 results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Irish Lotto +1 statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - Irish Lottery +1
The table below is a report of the Irish Lotto +1 predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|