The results drawn on 2020-08-08
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, August 08. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Irish Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 29 was drawn 6 times afer 21
- Numbers 19 and 37 were each drawn 5 times afer 28
- Numbers 13 and 47 were each drawn 4 times afer 32
- Number 16 was drawn 6 times afer 33
- Number 27 was drawn 3 times afer 43
- Number 23 was drawn 5 times afer 47
- On the other hand, number 18 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Irish Lotto number 23 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 43 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 2. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||204||+20%|
|Sum of digits||42||-4.55%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2||+1|
|Hot number||23||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||2||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 47|
Further Irish Lotto resources
Irish Lotto results predicted
The results below are the ones we predicted for this draw.
Use the filters to sort them as they were displayed before the draw.
CSV of displayed/filtered predictions
Free predictions provided for this draw
The numbers between green brackets are the winning numbers predicted by LottoMatic. About our lottery prediction system.
Updated image of the free predictions we provided
Outstanding in these Irish Lotto results
- The smallest and the greatest distance between any two adjacent numbers are down.
- Number 47 in this draw is from the previous Irish Lotto results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Another interesting aspect about these numbers is that, while the sum of the numbers went up in value, the sum of the digits headed down.
Although the hot number 23 was not a player in the last results, the cold number 43 surely was there today.
Remember, the hot number did not come out during the most recent 3 draws.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 2. It has not been drawn during the last 26 draws.
The hot and cold Irish Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Irish Lotto numbers we can see that 47 is a repeating number
During the latest 1 draw(s), the Irish Lotto results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 10.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 2 evens and 4 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Irish Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Irish Lotto statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - Irish Lottery
The table below is a report of the Irish Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|