The results drawn on 2020-02-01
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, February 01. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Hong Kong Mark Six results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Numbers 12 and 28 were drawn 4 times afer 03
- Number 30 was drawn 5 times afer 05
- Numbers 25, 23 and 42 were drawn 5 times afer 30
- Numbers 26 and 42 were drawn 4 times afer 31
- Numbers 23 and 37 were drawn 5 times afer 43
- Number 15 was drawn 3 times afer 48
- On the other hand, number 36 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Hong Kong Mark Six number 44 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 9 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 56.
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||160||-3.61%|
|Sum of digits||34||-15%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2||-1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2||+1|
|Hot number||44||not drawn|
|Cold number||9||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||56||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Further Hong Kong Mark Six resources
Hong Kong Mark Six results predicted
The Hong Kong Mark Six predictions for the forthcoming draw not yet available. Please check back later. Meanwhile, you may want to use the Hong Kong Mark Six Quick Picks.
No predictions available for this draw.
Our best performing Hong Kong Mark Six Quick Pick
Outstanding in these Hong Kong Mark Six results
- Three important statistical factors -- the sum of numbers, the sum of digits and the numbers range -- went down in value compared to the previous results.
- Numbers 3, 48 in this draw are from the previous Hong Kong Mark Six results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 44 AND the cold number 9 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 3 draws ago and 23 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 56. It has not been drawn during the last 2613 draws.
The hot and cold Hong Kong Mark Six numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Hong Kong Mark Six numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 2 draw(s), the Hong Kong Mark Six results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 6.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 2 evens and 4 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Hong Kong Mark Six results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Hong Kong Mark Six statistical report