Kindly shorten the number of pages for predictions

Any discussion related to our lottery prediction system should be posted here.
Keneilwemmah

Kindly shorten the number of pages for predictions

Post by Keneilwemmah » Sat May 04, 2019 20:36

Can you kindly shrink or shorten the number of prediction pages. It is close to impossible to get to the pages that includes more than two winning numbers. You spent the whole day going through the filters, and at the end of the day you don't win anything.

The first page should atleast contain the combination with the highest probability, and not be hidden in the maze.

Kind Regards

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Kindly shorten the number of pages for predictions

Post by LottoMatic » Mon May 06, 2019 10:02

The lottery predictions we provide are narrowed as much as they can be considering the fact that they are generated by a completely automated system with no human intervention. Our lottery prediction system is using the lottery number generator to generate the predictions you find on our website. A person who is observing the lottery could easily narrow those predictions a lot (down to a handful actually) by using the generator. So, in terms of predictions, that's the best we can do (as clearly mentioned in the description of the lottery prediction system) and it falls into the responsibility of the user to further narrow the predictions using the filters provided or, even better, use the generator to create your own lottery numbers.

Lubisia01

Re: Kindly shorten the number of pages for predictions

Post by Lubisia01 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 20:28

I have also suggested we load the pages on excel for elimination
Please assist us team .I really coside with Keneilwemmah it makes me lose hope seeing the right combination after draw.