Lottery prediction system - how does it work?

Any discussion related to our lottery predictions (also called "System Results") should be posted here.
LottoMatic
Site Admin

Lottery prediction system - how does it work?

Post by LottoMatic » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:10

What is it?

Our lottery prediction system is probably the most advanced lottery forecasting program predicting the next lottery results. The predictions (also called system results) we provide are based solely on the most comprehensive lottery statistics and mathematics. No magic, no astrology, no tricks, no woodoo involved whatsoever!

What is it NOT?

It is not a get rich scheme. It is not the way out of your financial crisis. It is not a guarantee that you will win the lottery the next time you play.

Who is it for?

Anyone who likes data forecasting based on statistical analysis, anyone who likes to work with numbers and anyone who play the lottery for fun but strategically!

How does it work?

Lottery predictions are basically the possible next lottery numbers, filtered based on various lottery statistical factors. Once the latest results are officially announced for any of the lotteries we analyze and predict, our lottery prediction system starts filtering out the possible lottery combinations with the highest chance to be drawn next.

The predictions are being posted to our website, on the latest results page of the lottery to which the predictions belong.

At the end of the prediction generating process, 3 lottery predictions are randomly picked from the total available and posted to our social media channels:

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

The 3 random predictions are also available on the latest results page of each lottery.

The lottery predictions we offer can be viewed on the screen but are also available for view/download as JSON files. The JSON files, are available to Level 3 LottoMatic members immediately after the generation process has been completed. For Level 1 and Level 2 members as well as non-member visitors/users, ALL prediction files are available 15 minutes before the official draw time. The main reason for releasing the files to the public is to provide clear evidence that what we claim we have achieved is nothing but the truth.

Where are the lottery predictions?

The easiest way to find the predictions for the next draw is to go to our home page and click the "Latest Results" text link or the predictions (magic stick) icon inside any lottery card. The linked page holds both, the results and the predictions of the lottery mentioned in the card.

Once on the latest results page, look for the "PREDICTIONS" button. Clicking that button will open a pop-up where you'll find the predictions for the next draw as well as the predictions we provided for the previous draw. The previous predictions are also matched to the latest results and the winning numbers are highlighted.

Note: Our predictions are available to every LottoMatic premium member, starting with the moment they are posted on our website.

15 minutes before the draw, our predictions are also open/available to non-members. We do this so that anyone can see how our predicitons perform.

Lottery predictions filtering is available and is explained right on the predictions pop-up page. Look for the lab tube icon in the pagination under the predictions. That icon will open the filters. The first section under the filters (Filters Help) explains how to use them. Some practical examples are also provided.

- Predictions for the latest results

Once the draw takes place, the predictions are being matched to the results for which they have been provided. At this point (after the draw), they are being ordered/sorted by their best performance. Use the "order by" filtering section to sort them as they were sorted originally (before the draw). These predictions are available to all our visitors, regardless of their membership status.

On the predictions for the latest results, the highlighted numbers represent the winning numbers that our predictions contained.

A predictions and quick picks breakdown table is also available at the bottom of the latest results page, showing how many predictions we have provided prior to the draw and how many of them were winners. The Quick Picks as well as the lottery combinations generated by users/visitors for that draw are also available in that table.

What's the whole point of it?

Well, the development of our prediction system started back in 2015 and it's been a full time job for a small team of developers ever since. At this point in time, it is the only system out there capable of effectively and consistently increasing the winning odds by eliminating a significant amount of combinations identified as having very low chance to come out. Furthermore, it is the only system out there capable of predicting the jackpot of any lottery.

FAQ

Q: How can I verify that the predictions posted before the draw were the same as the ones I see after the draw takes place?

A: Download any/all the prediction files 15 minutes before the draw takes place. Once the latest results are out compare what you have saved with what we say we have achieved.

Q: Why is the best prediction posted under the lottery results on Facebook and Twitter is different from the 3 random predictions?

A: As mentioned above, the 3 predictions we post on the social channels are 3 randomly picked predictions from the total we make available for the draw. The best prediction on the lottery results card we post on social channels, after the draw takes place, represents the best prediction that was available (before the draw took place obviously) on our website, for that particular draw.

Q: When are the predictions for the next draw being posted?

A: The prediction system starts working on the predictions for the next draw shortly after the latest results are out. This means that usually the predictions for the next draw are out the day when the latest results are out. While for daily lottery games this usually means one day before the predicted draw, for other lotteries the predictions are being posted two or more days before the draw.

If you have any questions related to the functionality of our lottery prediction system please reply to this topic. We will respond ASAP.

Q: How many predictions are being posted for each draw?

A: The number of predictions for each draw can be very different from one draw to another. The exact number of predictions posted for each draw is on the latest results page, in the Predictions breakdown table.

Updated on 2019-11-17

Arson

Re: How does our prediction system work?

Post by Arson » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:49

Yes , thank you so much I have clearly understood, but please if I may ask you to also let me know how to pick one number from the prediction. Is it possible, if so, please tell me some ways of picking up one number from the prediction please.

Arson

Post by Arson » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:18

The other thing is that I just want to make a suggestion. What if every day you should be kindly posting one number that will be drawn from each lottery draw from the prediction numbers.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:05

Hi Arson. We are glad you're asking your questions in the forums. If more users/members would do this, there would be more answers for everybody.

There is no way we can guarantee one or more numbers. We just can't. What we do is to eliminate -- most of the time -- over 90% of all possible combinations. According to our system, the combinations we eliminate have a smaller chance of being drawn.

This way, as the history of our predictions show, your odds are being increased with over 90%, and even more sometimes.

Although we wish we could guarantee some numbers, this just isn't impossible.

Arson

Post by Arson » Thu Mar 16, 2017 08:31

Hi All,

Please assist if anyone has a tactic on how to get one or two numbers from the prediction numbers please share with me. I don't feel good when I see the prediction numbers are coming out correctly after a draw and when I choose numbers from the predictions before the draw I always get nothing please please if anyone has got the way how to get one or two numbers kindly please assist. Thank you so much good people I appreciate it with all your generosity to please assist.

Best Regards,

Arson.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 14:27

Hi Promise. Please Email us your membership Email so that we can look into the problem asap.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:32

Hi Zabesuthu. At this point in time the only way to make a payment is via PayPal. If you have problems creating a PayPal account you need to contact them (PayPal) in order to solve the issue.

mphesaka

Post by mphesaka » Thu May 11, 2017 07:27

how does filtering help me get the correct winning combinations?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » Thu May 11, 2017 08:26

Hi there. There is no such thing as "the correct winning combinations".
As mentioned several times, we just eliminate usually over 90% of the numbers that aren't drawn. The rest (most of the time well under 10%) contains a significant number of winning combinations.
One needs to use his/her own resources to apply the filters.

Stevidore

Post by Stevidore » Mon May 15, 2017 16:46

Hi there,

I'm interested in becoming a paid member. I was busy comparing your different membership levels and I noticed a few things I'm unclear of (a bit of clarity would help),

1. When you say "Lottery Number Generator (30nrs), what exactly do you mean? Is it 30 different set of numbers or just 30 possible numbers that could be drawn for a particular draw?

2. Why is it important to have "Lotto Filters" as a paid member when I have numbers generated automatically and sent to me?

Thanks in advance