Daily Grand Canada

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
Prissy

Daily Grand Canada

Post by Prissy » 01 Dec 2019, 12:03

Hi everyone, I’m new to this site and I’m having a hard time navigating the site. I noticed that you guys are able to predict lots of the numbers in each draw. My main problem is due to the number of pages and the thousands of predictions; I can’t decide what the best numbers are for each draw. For example Daily Grand Canada’s prediction for Dec 2, 2019 has over 200 pages, can someone tell me the top 3-5 numbers predicted so far. How do I choose the best numbers to play from all the predictions?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Daily Grand Canada

Post by LottoMatic » 02 Dec 2019, 01:06

Hello Prissy. When you say "hard time navigating the site" what exactly do you mean? It would help us make improvements if you would provide more details. For instance, is it hard to find the menu buttons? Can you see the menu items in the menu bar? Etc...

Regarding the best numbers for each draw, LottoMatic proved over the years that the only way to come close to the winning results is by looking at the lottery results as a whole, instead of looking at the numbers individually. There is a number of ways you can further narrow our predictions. What we suggest is to study and observe the lottery. It will help you with the narrowing.

Here are some clear suggestions for you to reduce the number of pages:

• Make use of the numbers that did and did NOT follow. You will find them on the latest results page of each lottery, under the tools section.
  • Look at the statistical factor trends. In order to find them, click the Charts menu item and look for the lottery statistical evolution chart. We suggest you turn off the Evens and Odds and primarily analyze the SUM of numbers, SUM of digits and the Range.
  • Check out which pairs show up more or less in the lottery you're playing. Often times the pairs that didn't show up during the last hundred draws won't show up in the next draw. These pairs are available on the number analysis page.
  • Definitely look at the lottery matrix. That would be the menu item labeled "Comprehensive Statistics Table"
You may also find it useful to read the Do's and Don'ts for winning the lottery topic.

Prissy

Post by Prissy » 02 Dec 2019, 18:29

Okay thanks for your help. I have trouble using the filter tab to narrow my search, whenever I click on it, it states “Available to LottoMatic Members” even though I’m already a member. It does not give me the option to filter. If there’s an easy way then please let me know. Thanks

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 03 Dec 2019, 00:38

In order for the system to know that you are a member, you need to be logged in using the Email and the password you used to sign up as a LottoMatic member. Please note that the LottoMatic membership that gives you access to the premium lottery tools is different from the LottoMatic Forum membership.

You can log in as a LottoMatic member here: https://lottomatic.live/member

Hope this helps.