Where is the very same page which is posted by lottomatic after draws? I mean as I'm level 3 member to have assess on

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
zama.ndaba

Where is the very same page which is posted by lottomatic after draws? I mean as I'm level 3 member to have assess on

Post by zama.ndaba » 05 Jan 2021, 08:25

Hi Admin. I've been scrolling up and down on the web page to find the very same page of predicted numbers, which i see with predicted numbers (wining number) ?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Where is the very same page which is posted by lottomatic after draws? I mean as I'm level 3 member to have assess o

Post by LottoMatic » 06 Jan 2021, 11:05

Not sure what you mean. Please be more specific. Also, you may want to provide the lottery name so that we can look into this.

Munwanati12

Re: Where is the very same page which is posted by lottomatic after draws? I mean as I'm level 3 member to have assess o

Post by Munwanati12 » 09 Jan 2021, 22:45

Hi. According to my understanding of this question, Lottomatic prediction of UK49, Goslotto, Power ball, lotto we see the predictions before draw but after draw we see a difference predictions and on that predictions after draw there's 4 numbers win. But on the predictions before draw theres a 2 numbers win on 1 line out of 10

Predictions you post after draw can you give us before draw as we are level 3 member PLEASE

Munwanati12

Post by Munwanati12 » 16 Jan 2021, 07:08

Hi there. Is anyone help me with the predictions numbers uk49 lunch and tea time at least 3 numbers. I'm struggling to get the winning numbers here. I registered level 3 but I didn't win even once since I have joint lottomatic.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 17 Jan 2021, 03:36

Please read trough the forums. There are plenty of resources to help you chose the winning numbers. Then again, it takes time, patience and some brain work...