Color Filter

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
Shadowking

Color Filter

Post by Shadowking » 19 May 2020, 05:50

Hi

Every time I try to use the color filter NY Cash4Life predictions, I receive this message:

lotto-wheel $rsPredictions 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) LIMIT 0, 10' at line 2

Anyone know what's going on here? Help greatly appreciated.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Color Filter

Post by LottoMatic » 23 May 2020, 02:54

We could not reproduce the issue. We opened the NY Cash4Life generator, selected some numbers to wheel and applied a color pattern. Everything went fine and the system returned number combinations that did respect the color pattern applied.

Could you please describe in detail all the filters you used when you got the error you mentioned? We'd like to look deeper into this and fix the problem.

nick.parker

Post by nick.parker » 24 May 2020, 00:24

LottoMatic wrote:
23 May 2020, 02:54
We could not reproduce the issue. We opened the NY Cash4Life generator, selected some numbers to wheel and applied a color pattern. Everything went fine and the system returned number combinations that did respect the color pattern applied.

Could you please describe in detail all the filters you used when you got the error you mentioned? We'd like to look deeper into this and fix the problem.
Quick Predict isn't working for the USA powerball it says at the bottom "!Not available for this set of predictions due to small data sample"

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 24 May 2020, 01:09

What that means is that the system generated only a few predictions for the next draw. For the next US Powerball draw, there are a total of six predictions. So, there isn't really much for the system to analyze...

nick.parker

Post by nick.parker » 24 May 2020, 10:37

LottoMatic wrote:
24 May 2020, 01:09
What that means is that the system generated only a few predictions for the next draw. For the next US Powerball draw, there are a total of six predictions. So, there isn't really much for the system to analyze...
is there a way to view the 6 prediction without having to keep press quick predict because I haven't spotted anything highlighted unless I have to keep pressing it for one to finally come

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 24 May 2020, 10:40

Well, if you're a paying member, all you have to do is to be logged in. For non-members all our predictions are being unlocked two hours before the draw.

nick.parker

Post by nick.parker » 24 May 2020, 10:44

LottoMatic wrote:
24 May 2020, 10:40
Well, if you're a paying member, all you have to do is to be logged in. For non-members all our predictions are being unlocked two hours before the draw.
Alright well I just signed up :) for the level 3

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 24 May 2020, 10:56

Thank you. Now you'll be able to see all the predictions we provide from the minute they're available in our database. Just make sure you're logged in as a premium member (not the same as being logged in as a forum member!)

Good luck to you!

nick.parker

Post by nick.parker » 24 May 2020, 11:09

LottoMatic wrote:
24 May 2020, 10:56
Thank you. Now you'll be able to see all the predictions we provide from the minute they're available in our database. Just make sure you're logged in as a premium member (not the same as being logged in as a forum member!)

Good luck to you!
Hey i get a error "lotto-wheel $rsPredictions 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) LIMIT 0, 10' at line 2"

The way I get the error is if I go to next results for example on https://lottomatic.live/usa-new-jersey-p ... extresults and I click the filter icon at the bottom and than click Color pattern. and I select green ONLY for the 1st ball for example it throws me that error. Also is there a way to get the quick predict highlighted dark numbers on the full prediction page?

Just got another error too if I make all the balls 1-6 green for example I get "lotto-wheel $rsPredictions 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (nr_2 IN ()) AND (nr_3 IN ()) AND (nr_4 IN ()) AND (nr_5 IN ()) A...' at line 2"

I thought by sorting by color I would be able to see the highlighted dark numbers like the quick predic anyway to enable highlighted dark numbers in the big list?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 24 May 2020, 11:41

nick.parker, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. There surely was a bug in the lottery predictions filters. It should be fixed now though.

The QuickPred highlight only works in the QuickPred module. There is no way to view that in the advanced predictions.

If you are using the color pattern, you may want to turn it on under the "... results settings" which is located towards the bottom of the page on mobile or in the right hand sidebar if you're browsing on a desktop/larger screen.