Predictions, how to choose them and where to find them.

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
powerballgirl1961

Predictions, how to choose them and where to find them.

Post by powerballgirl1961 » 29 Apr 2020, 03:05

Hi,
I'm now joined and level 3.

I stumbled across this website accidentally. I have had some small success. I would like to learn me. I have read the instructions several times, over and over. Even when I'm in bed, I go over and over. But there are just too many numbers to look at and consider. I am particularly interested in Australia Powerball.

I thought the numbers came up for members without having to look at them 2 hours before the draw. But now I see that is for everybody members and non/members. Am I correct there?

I don't understand the predictions. There are 3 sets of prediction numbers.
1. In the middle of the page.
2. To the left of the website page there are 9 sets of numbers which I wrote down and paid for. On the night of Powerball, I am excited to look at the numbers I paid for, but the numbers are completely different to the ones I paid for. Worse still, I see 4 numbers plus the powerball numbers come up for the evening. I see that 4 numbers out of 7 are often displayed after the draw. Yet my numbers which I copied are completely different and my prizes are much smaller.I soon realize that each time I press refresh, new numbers keep reappearing.

I decided to join and become a Tier 3 member. I read the best numbers are for tier 3 members and they are on the JSON Files. So I signed up and became a tier 3 member. I excitedly managed to find the JSON files. But there are pages and pages of numbers. Which one do I choose? I don't know.
Do the different numbers turn up in the JSON files at 6.30 Australian time for the powerball numbers???? Are there pages and pages of numbers? There is no dates of the Australian Powerball that I can see, just lost of pages of numbers.

I'm struggling to understand the instructions, even looking at the basic questions, others are not grasping it either. I'm desperate to understand it.
Can you explain the
*3 sets of middle prediction numbers.
*The 9 sets of numbers to the left of the page which keep changing.
*JASON files. Multiple pages. How do I choose?

Once I get the hang of it I'm sure it will be much simpler. Sorry, about such a long post, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. It would be great to have some sample pages with arrows pointed to the numbers and explaining what they are and where to look. Just a suggestion

Thanks
Dianne

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Predictions, how to choose them and where to find them.

Post by LottoMatic » 29 Apr 2020, 05:25

Hi Dianne and welcome to the LottoMatic forums.

As clearly explained in the Lottery predictions - how it's done forum topic, the 3 sets of predictions are 3 randomly picked sets of predictions from the total we provide for any draw. Simple as that. 3 sets which are randomly selected by our system. Those 3 lottery predictions are also posted on our Facebook and our Twitter page. Hope this clarifies that.

Now, the predictions on the left of the page... depending on which page you are, the green info box clearly states:
  1. Find below the result predictions provided for this draw. Which means those predictions are for the draw that took place (the latest results) and they are being matched to the results AND sorted by their performance. Above the green info box, there is a gray info box with a link to the results/predictions for the next draw (the link actually contains the day, date and year of the upcoming draw). Once you click on that link, the predictions on the left of the page will be those for the next draw.
  2. In this case the green info box will say something like "Find below the result predictions provided for the next draw."
One important note about the predictions for the next draw. For non-members these predictions are sorted randomly. So, if you're not logged in the system can only consider you a non-member. In order to have these predictions sorted by the way they were generated and in order to be able to use the filters, you need to be logged in as a premium member, which is not the same as the forums membership, as clearly mentioned on the membership signup page and the forum signup page.

Again, all the above information it's all clearly explained in the "Lottery predictions - how it's done" (link above)

Regarding your statement "I thought the numbers came up for members...", please don't "think" and assume. Read instead! All the information is out there and explained in plain, simple English.

Hopefully this will throw some light on the matter. If you have any further questions, please ask just as explicitly as you did. As long as you provide the details in your questions, we will do our best to provide detailed answers to help you understand.

powerballgirl1961

Post by powerballgirl1961 » 29 Apr 2020, 18:02

OK.... Thank you for that answer.

1. Now for the JSON files. There are hundreds of numbers. They are different to green numbers on the left of the screen (the predictions). What is their purpose again.?

2.In regards to the most recent Numbers that come up 2 hrs before the draw. (I thought they are available for full paying members and already on the website?) Where do I find those numbers please?

Thank you for explaining again in more detail for my previous question.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 30 Apr 2020, 03:19

Hi again.

1. The JSON files contain exactly the same lotto results/predictions as the ones displayed on the page. There is no way for them to be anything else since they are actually being generated from the ones displayed on the screen. The purpose of the JSON files is to provide the means to work on those numbers using other systems such as EXCEL. Let's take for example the Australian Powerball. If you look at the results predicted for the next draw (Thursday, April 30, 2020 at the point of this writing) and order them "As they were generated" you will see that the first 10 predictions shown on the page are exactly the same as the ones in the first JSON file (File 0001... > first nr 01). The "first nr 01" part in the JSON file button tells you that the numbers in that file start (have the first number in each combination) with 01

2. From the description of our lottery prediction system:

"The lottery predictions we offer can be viewed on the screen but are also available for view/download as JSON files. The JSON files, are available to Level 3 LottoMatic members immediately after the generation process has been completed. For Level 1 and Level 2 members as well as non-member visitors/users, the JSON prediction files are available 2 hours before the official draw time. The main reason for releasing the files to the public is to provide clear evidence that what we claim we have achieved is nothing but the truth."

To you, a Level 3 LottoMatic member, the JSON files are available immediately after they've been posted on our website. There is no limitations whatsoever for Level 3 members.

Hope this helps.

powerballgirl1961

Updated numbers after 2 hrs. Where do I find them?

Post by powerballgirl1961 » 30 Apr 2020, 03:56

Can you please tell me where I can find the updated numbers we are suppose to get after 2 hours. I've been searching for them, and have no idea where they are. Please can you explain how I find them?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 30 Apr 2020, 04:20

There is no such thing as "after 2 hours" for level 3 members.

mahlanguj

Post by mahlanguj » 13 Nov 2020, 03:00

powerballgirl1961 wrote:
29 Apr 2020, 03:05
Hi,
I'm now joined and level 3.

I stumbled across this website accidentally. I have had some small success. I would like to learn me. I have read the instructions several times, over and over. Even when I'm in bed, I go over and over. But there are just too many numbers to look at and consider. I am particularly interested in Australia Powerball.

I thought the numbers came up for members without having to look at them 2 hours before the draw. But now I see that is for everybody members and non/members. Am I correct there?

I don't understand the predictions. There are 3 sets of prediction numbers.
1. In the middle of the page.
2. To the left of the website page there are 9 sets of numbers which I wrote down and paid for. On the night of Powerball, I am excited to look at the numbers I paid for, but the numbers are completely different to the ones I paid for. Worse still, I see 4 numbers plus the powerball numbers come up for the evening. I see that 4 numbers out of 7 are often displayed after the draw. Yet my numbers which I copied are completely different and my prizes are much smaller.I soon realize that each time I press refresh, new numbers keep reappearing.

I decided to join and become a Tier 3 member. I read the best numbers are for tier 3 members and they are on the JSON Files. So I signed up and became a tier 3 member. I excitedly managed to find the JSON files. But there are pages and pages of numbers. Which one do I choose? I don't know.
Do the different numbers turn up in the JSON files at 6.30 Australian time for the powerball numbers???? Are there pages and pages of numbers? There is no dates of the Australian Powerball that I can see, just lost of pages of numbers.

I'm struggling to understand the instructions, even looking at the basic questions, others are not grasping it either. I'm desperate to understand it.
Can you explain the
*3 sets of middle prediction numbers.
*The 9 sets of numbers to the left of the page which keep changing.
*JASON files. Multiple pages. How do I choose?

Once I get the hang of it I'm sure it will be much simpler. Sorry, about such a long post, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. It would be great to have some sample pages with arrows pointed to the numbers and explaining what they are and where to look. Just a suggestion

Thanks
Dianne