JSON Availability - Canadian Lotteries

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
superneteagle

JSON Availability - Canadian Lotteries

Post by superneteagle » 10 Apr 2020, 10:50

Hi,

Can you please provide an update for the following ones?

1 based on my prior request, it seems, you had a plan to merge all .json files based on lottery game into one file. please share a update for this task.

2. I noticed, JSON Canadian Lotteries are not available on the same day of draw and getting the following message. any reason, you added a new policy to access the .JSON file.

The JSON Predictions files will be available here two hours before the draw is scheduled to take place.

Thanks,

superneteagle

Re: JSON Availability - Canadian Lotteries

Post by superneteagle » 13 Apr 2020, 00:04

Can we have an update for this thread? Thanks for your support.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 13 Apr 2020, 04:18

We are still working on merging the JSON files. Hope to have it up during this week.

"The JSON Predictions files will be available here two hours before the draw is scheduled to take place." - it's pretty self explanatory but it's only valid for non-members. Premium Level 3 members DO have access to the JSON files from the moment those files are uploaded to our server, which is, most of the time, shortly after a draw takes place. In other words, the predictions (and the JSON files) for the next draw are being generated shortly after the last draw.

If you are a Level 3 member, you need to be logged in to have access to the JSON files earlier than 2 hours before the draw takes place.

Further details available here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2

superneteagle

Post by superneteagle » 14 Apr 2020, 18:17

Thanks for the update & support. Actually, I am under Premium Level 3 members. I will review this case again and keep you posted, if I faced any issue.

Moses

Post by Moses » 27 Apr 2020, 07:38

How to interpret this file