Lottery 649 - configuring the filters

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
superneteagle

Lottery 649 - configuring the filters

Post by superneteagle » 15 Mar 2020, 11:54

Hi,

Please confirm the following ones for Lottery 649

1. Just noticed, configuring filter for section "...but none of these..." does not work. my assumption is this filter should have impacted against ALL available predictions for the NEXT draw after clicking on the "GO" button

2. Can you add Include and exclude SUM predictions filter for ALL available predictions for the NEXT draw?

Thanks,

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Lottery 649 - configuring the filters

Post by LottoMatic » 16 Mar 2020, 01:46

Hi there.

We have checked the filtering section mentioned by you and it seems to be working just fine. For example, at the point of this writing, on the Canada 6/49 latest results page, the first Canada 6/49 prediction contains numbers 15, 16 and 41. Furthermore, number 15 is also contained by other three predictions on the first page and number 41 shows up in another two predictions.

By selecting 15, 16 and 41 under "...but none of these...", all the predictions containing any of these numbers are eliminated/filtered out which is the expected behavior.

Regarding the SUM and other statistical factors, the predictions we provide are for those who don't want to use the generator, which is by far the most powerful lottery tool out there. Using the generator you can filter the SUM of numbers, SUM of digits, etc. You can even specify, in addition to a SUM range (e.g. SUM from ,,, to ...), any SUM that you'd like to be excluded (but not...)

Hope this helps.

superneteagle

Post by superneteagle » 16 Mar 2020, 20:32

Thanks. Please see as below one

1. for filtering "...but none of these...". I noticed the page number not changing. for example in the next draw March 18, we have 977 predictions available on 109 pages. after filtering 8, 14 and 41 still getting 977 predictions available on 109 pages. my assumption is, the number of available prediction or/and the page number should have reduced. can you please confirm it? I am not observing at my side any changes.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 17 Mar 2020, 02:45

We have looked into this and found out that, indeed, there was a bug in the filtering system. Although the filters were working correctly by eliminating the predictions that did not meet the filtering criteria, the narrowed number of predictions -- nor the number of pages containing the narrowed predictions -- was not reflected correctly.

The issue is fixed now so that you can now see how many predictions are being returned by the filters you apply. The correct number of pages is also being displayed.

As a side note, we really appreciate active users like yourself. Users who notice bugs/issues and have great ideas that make the service better for everyone.

Best of luck to you from LottoMatic!

superneteagle

Post by superneteagle » 17 Mar 2020, 13:21

Thanks for the feedback and support. Much appreciated.