About our lotto prediction system

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
VIAT99

Re: About our lotto prediction system

Post by VIAT99 » 23 Jul 2023, 03:30

I forget to ask this:
What is the range you recommended for the UK/EU Euromillions, UK Lotto, thunderball and set for life. You can send the details to my email address or otherwise. And also, I would be happy if you could send me your screen shoot of yours of the plays mention just before the play, because for some reason my screen and yours are different even though it shows the same amount of pages and I follow all your instruction on the filter and information page. I need some guidance,I don't want to throw away money buying these tickets akin to a blind person playing the lotto. Looking forward to retify this as soon as possible. Thanks

viat99

Post by viat99 » 24 Jul 2023, 07:11

Hi,
Your scree and my screen of these numbers match in pages but the numbers not matching before and after the play whether with the filters or otherwise.
Can you send me the prediction for the UK Euromillions, set for life , thunderball and lotto for week starting 24 July 2023.

Thank you

viat99

Post by viat99 » 25 Jul 2023, 06:47

Is any body home Lottomatic?

Ignatuis

Post by Ignatuis » 11 Aug 2023, 12:37

The Random 3 predictions filter has changed from 3 predictions to 15 predictions since yesterday 10/08/2023....How Do I get the old Random 3 predictions that lottomatic has been using for years till yesterday.... because this new filter of 15 prediction it is an advantage for new users"members"and Disadvantages to old users"members",, as they where use to work things out those 3 prediction there own way"method or workouts" to get the idea,,,, now we have to study the new random 15 filter that can take forever to get use to.... This New Random 15 filter complicates everything for us... So how can I find the old Random 3 Prediction without been able to study the new ways or changes because changes are Advantage and disadvantages of confusing the way you use to workout at your own understanding, not anyone but an individual understanding to enjoy using the platform....

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 13 Aug 2023, 01:23

Well, the first three of the 15 random predictions we provide are exactly as before. The only difference is that we have added another 12. So, if you developed any study or such for the 3 random predictions, simply ignore the ones after the third prediction.

LWANDE01

Post by LWANDE01 » 24 Oct 2023, 09:36

I wasted my money on this. Their predictions are so difficult😫