Quick advice

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
Rob198040

Quick advice

Post by Rob198040 » 07 Jan 2022, 01:38

I noticed the draw numbers sent to me for the number one played combo . So my question is what is the combo they think it’s gonna be this time ? I tracked the play and number draws are in sequence with algorithm . But the combos jump between , I’m gonna use the biggest number set in every draw I seen was a 2018 was a 70 play then the next year and I I’m pretty sure it 60 then it was a 30 as the lead number and then a 20 in 2022 so I’m gonna play tough on this one but they put a couple wrinkles in the layout of the sheets. But the best part is the algorithm was very accurate so if I play based on that I’ll figure it out . But if you have an ideal of combos as a tip , only if you know . Thank you.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Quick advice

Post by LottoMatic » 08 Jan 2022, 02:03

We'd like to help but you didn't name the lottery you're interested in.

Rob198040

Post by Rob198040 » 26 Jan 2022, 09:42

I’m interested mainly in American Mega Million and Powerball, I also play lottery in other countries with OSA and ILS ,but mainly for now Ide like a little fine tuning on my Powerball and mega millions, I’ve been tracking the numbers , but still trying to figure out the best way to determine the combo style of how the numbers are gonna be played. When I first started really learning lottery was like 3 years ago . And lottometrix is what got me started. So I’ve been using the dates of the draws to find a sequence so I’m not just randomly picking numbers. I see the sequence in my single and double digits . On my double digits the right side number I’m pretty accurate . But the left side is the one I have trouble determining my pick. So I studied the draws by date, and the sequence is still in line , but again my left side number is the change up . I just want a simple tactic I can use to pick winning numbers much easier.

Rob198040

Post by Rob198040 » 26 Jan 2022, 09:43

Mega millions and Powerball American version