Unique random prediction

Any updates to our lottery system will be posted here.
LottoMatic
Site Admin

Unique random prediction

Post by LottoMatic » 06 Jan 2022, 08:04

A unique random prediction is now being provided on each of the latest and previous results pages.

nick.parker1

Re: Unique random prediction

Post by nick.parker1 » 06 Jan 2022, 20:28

LottoMatic wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 08:04
A unique random prediction is now being provided on each of the latest and previous results pages.
So if I am understanding this correctly, when you click onto view predictions I can see under the latest numbers a second set of numbers which I am guessing is the unique random prediction? Also I saw in your previous thread you stated "the prediction system is posting a significantly lower number of predictions. While the expected result is that there will be less jackpot predictions, the user experience will be greatly improved" Does that mean were getting a new system with higher chances of possibly winning the jackpot?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Unique random prediction

Post by LottoMatic » 08 Jan 2022, 01:54

That's right. A set of random predictions is provided under the latest results. You don't need to click anywhere to get it. It's being displayed by default and it will get some enhancements during the next days.

The new improved system will most likely provide a relatively higher number of winning numbers. Not that many jackpots though as before. However, whenever the jackpot will be predicted for any lottery, chances for one to get it will be significantly higher.