Predictions for US Powerball

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
nick.parker1

Predictions for US Powerball

Post by nick.parker1 » 05 Jan 2022, 08:53

Hi Lottomatic,

I was unsure if I should make a new thread for predictions for US powerball. But I decided to make a new thread so that it doesn't get burried in my first thread in regards to the retirement of the quick prediction system. I am looking for custom predictions like how the old quick prediction system functioned with the white boxes.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Predictions for US Powerball

Post by LottoMatic » 05 Jan 2022, 15:48

Nick. We are working on your US Powerball predictions for tonight. Stay tuned.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 05 Jan 2022, 16:52

So, a total of a total of 3,164 have been generated by the system for the next draw... A quick look at the number analysis page shows that numbers 2, 33 and 48 came out quite a bit lately. Enough for us to believe that these particular numbers won't come out in the next draw. According the the latest statistics, none of the hot, cold and overdue numbers came out. Cold and most overdue are actually represented by the same number (14) at this point. And the hot number is 39.

Let's take at the chart charts for these numbers on the story of numbers page (https://lottomatic.live/usa-powerball/st ... s/storyof/)

Well, number 14 is certainly an interesting one at this point. It's been now 73 draws since this number didn't come out. And 39... it just got hot and it may show up in the next draw.

Another number that may be worth considering at this point is 1.

So, based on all the above, you could try to filter the next predictions as follows:

1. Under the "Predictions must contain" filter, check numbers: 1, 14 and 39. Make sure "ALL selected below" is the active choice in the drop-down above the numbers.

2. Under the "...but none of these..." filter check numbers 2, 32, 33 and 48

These filters will narrow the 3,164 predictions down to 2 predictions!

Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Let us know how it goes.

nick.parker1

Post by nick.parker1 » 05 Jan 2022, 22:47

LottoMatic wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 16:52
So, a total of a total of 3,164 have been generated by the system for the next draw... A quick look at the number analysis page shows that numbers 2, 33 and 48 came out quite a bit lately. Enough for us to believe that these particular numbers won't come out in the next draw. According the the latest statistics, none of the hot, cold and overdue numbers came out. Cold and most overdue are actually represented by the same number (14) at this point. And the hot number is 39.

Let's take at the chart charts for these numbers on the story of numbers page (https://lottomatic.live/usa-powerball/st ... s/storyof/)

Well, number 14 is certainly an interesting one at this point. It's been now 73 draws since this number didn't come out. And 39... it just got hot and it may show up in the next draw.

Another number that may be worth considering at this point is 1.

So, based on all the above, you could try to filter the next predictions as follows:

1. Under the "Predictions must contain" filter, check numbers: 1, 14 and 39. Make sure "ALL selected below" is the active choice in the drop-down above the numbers.

2. Under the "...but none of these..." filter check numbers 2, 32, 33 and 48

These filters will narrow the 3,164 predictions down to 2 predictions!

Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks that worked too :) Can i get predictions for US Mega Million for Friday game? or do I have to make a separate thread again.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 06 Jan 2022, 03:25

Let's make a separate thread for that please. Also, it would be great if you could give us some clues about the strategy we should use.