None winning combination pages request

This forum hosts the lottery strategies used to increase the chances of winning.
lubisi.whiterain1

None winning combination pages request

Post by lubisi.whiterain1 » 04 Jan 2022, 17:17

Happy new resolutions Lottomatic Team

May I request that you implement this new strategy plan of adding the none winning combinations pages as you do wining combo after results. I trust this will help a lot and assist narrowing the pages and also improving the tool itself further.

May you also activate the CSV files it makes life simpler.

We put our trust in you .

E.g for the suggestion : The Spain BonoLoto predictions for Wednesday, January 5th, 2022 have been posted at 2022-01-04

Page 9 & 10 didn’t not carry any winning numbers

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: None winning combination pages request

Post by LottoMatic » 05 Jan 2022, 01:03

Hi Lubisi. The Spain BonoLoto predictions for Wednesday, January 5th... Well, that draw didn't take place yet so there is no way to know which pages contain winning numbers and which pages don't.

If we misunderstood your request, please detail so that we can look further into this.

As for the CSV files, it all depends on how many users request it. With the new system that narrows the predictions a lot, it may be a technically acceptable option.

lubisi.whiterain1

Post by lubisi.whiterain1 » 05 Jan 2022, 02:50

Thanks 🙏 for the advice

The request is strictly about the outcome of each lotto results as it comes there are pages where none of the winnings numbers shows up so please kindly implement the indicators so we can navigate through as much as we do for the winning numbers

For example
Prediction results for 2022-01-04 of The South Africa Powerball Plus
Page 98 showed the 4 winning numbers came through
Page 24 none of the winning numbers came through so that’s the strategy indicator I’m looking for.

I hope this will become a success 🔜 soon 🔜, please 🙏 do activate the CSV files as well it will be of a great idea 💡

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » 05 Jan 2022, 03:22

How can the empty pages feature you're requesting be of any help? How do you intend to use it?