Account not working

Questions and comments about the LottoMatic membership are here. If you need to post any sensitive information, please use our contact page.
nick.parker

Account not working

Post by nick.parker » 23 Feb 2021, 22:07

Not sure what happened, I filled a contact form out aswell but incase you don't see it. I am making a thread in regards to my membership which was recently purchased. I have all the transaction id's from paypal.

Basically its saying my account is not valid.

"Your LottoMatic account is no longer valid since 2021-02-23. If you would like to continue using our services, you can sign up using the button below, in which case you need to make sure any previous active LottoMatic subscriptions existing in your PayPal account are cancelled to avoid charging you two or more times per month depending on how many active subscriptions you may have."
Last edited by nick.parker on 24 Feb 2021, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Account not working

Post by LottoMatic » 24 Feb 2021, 01:57

Hi there. We just checked and your membership is active so you should be able to log in. Not sure why you couldn't log in though. Maybe PayPal was a little late in collecting the monthly fee and updating our system. However, you surely have an active Level 3 membership.

On a side note, please don't post any sensitive data (including your Email) here in the forums. You should use our contact page whenever you need to send us such data.

Good luck to you!

nick.parker

Post by nick.parker » 24 Feb 2021, 17:18

LottoMatic wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 01:57
Hi there. We just checked and your membership is active so you should be able to log in. Not sure why you couldn't log in though. Maybe PayPal was a little late in collecting the monthly fee and updating our system. However, you surely have an active Level 3 membership.

On a side note, please don't post any sensitive data (including your Email) here in the forums. You should use our contact page whenever you need to send us such data.

Good luck to you!
I submitted a contact form again today in regards to my issue. No error appears now, however when I try to sign in, it takes me back to signing in. So everytime I try to sign in... it doesn't sign in it just pops back up to sign in. Its starting to get frustrating... ofc the day all these issues happen which prohibited me from playing the powerball you guys manage to predict almost the whole number combination :| On top of that my account is bugged, somehow when I go to the homepage I am mysteriously logged in but when I try to use quick prediction it will only generate 1 combination, when I try to click it again nothing happens its like nulled or something...... At this point just delete and remake my account if possible.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 25 Feb 2021, 03:53

It must have been a cahce related issue. We have cleared the caches and everything should be fine now. Pleas do let us know if you still experience problems so that we can investigate further.