The results of LOTTO 6 (Japan) are incomplete

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
Sergey

The results of LOTTO 6 (Japan) are incomplete

Post by Sergey » 30 Dec 2019, 11:23

The results of LOTTO 6 (Japan) are incomplete...
Why are the results not usually the first draw of the month?
For example, no 03.10.2016, 01.09.2016, 01.08.2016, etc.
Why so?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: The results of LOTTO 6 (Japan) are incomplete

Post by LottoMatic » 31 Dec 2019, 03:17

Hi Sergey. Not sure what you mean by "Why are the results not usually the first draw of the month?"

The Japan Lotto 6 results are being ordered chronologically. While the latest results can always be found on the Japan Loto 6 page:

https://lottomatic.live/japan-loto-6/results/latest

The previous results can be found here:

https://lottomatic.live/japan-loto-6/results/

Sergey

Post by Sergey » 31 Dec 2019, 05:58

Please see, the pause between draws in LOTTO 6 is 3-4 days, and in your results between months the pause is 7 days, i.e. in your results of previous draws between months there is not enough one draw.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 31 Dec 2019, 06:24

We double checked and found out that the Japan Lotto 6 results seem to be all there.

Which date do you believe is missing?

Sergey

Post by Sergey » 01 Jan 2020, 15:48

Many of them. Open the link:
https://lottomatic.live/japan-loto-6/results/2018/10/
and
https://lottomatic.live/japan-loto-6/results/2018/11/
According to your data, the first draw in November 2018. - November 5.
In fact, the first draw in November 2018 was on November 01.
If you open the past results of drawings through the "month" button, this is almost every month. The first draws in each month are lost.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 02 Jan 2020, 05:14

Hello Sergey.

You were absolutely right. There was a bug during the last update which caused the first set of results in any month (and year actually) to not be displayed.

Our tech team started to work on this immediately when you clearly pointed out the problem. Everything should be fixed now. Please take a look and let us know if you notice any further bugs.

Thank you very much for pointing this out. It certainly helps improving the system. We can only wish other users would observe such things too...

Sergey

Post by Sergey » 02 Jan 2020, 16:46

I will be glad if my comments prove useful.
I have a technical question. How can I download your forecast for the next draw, so it was one file? This is necessary to analyze this forecast. I looked at the forecast in JSON format and the files are disastrously many... that is, you will not be able to download them completely and analyze them practically... I couldn't do it because of the huge number of files.. Please help me.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 03 Jan 2020, 03:10

Due to the relatively large number of predictions, if we were to put them all in one file, it would result in a huge file which could not be opened on most computers. That's why we have to create several files.
What kind of analysis are you looking to do? Maybe we could implement it...
Furthermore, are you using the generator? That's where the power of our system is actually.

Sergey

Post by Sergey » 03 Jan 2020, 17:17

If there are several files with forecasts (3-6 PCs.), even if 10 PCs., then I will download them without problems, just please specify where to get them... In order to comprehensively analyze the forecast, I need to have a full array of data in front of my eyes... To the coolant. I haven't been able to get them yet... I haven't figured out your method of predicting results yet, unfortunately. I do not speak English, and Google translator translates very poorly and the meaning is lost...