Cash4life

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
Marvettebrown

Cash4life

Post by Marvettebrown » 15 Dec 2023, 08:43

Hi, I would like help with the Cash4Life how do I know what pages I should focus with the Cash4Life predictions? There are so many pages which ones are more likely than other pages? Can you please assist me ?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Cash4life

Post by LottoMatic » 15 Dec 2023, 10:25

Assuming you're referring to the Cash4Life predictions, there are filters which you can use to narrow down the number of predictions as much as you'd like. Did you look at those filters?
Also, the first filtering option is labelled "Filters Help". It provides a link which will help you use the filters.
If you have any further questions (e.g. if the filtering description doesn't describe all you need), please don't hesitate to ask.

Marvettebrown

Post by Marvettebrown » 15 Dec 2023, 13:27

Yes I see the filter option but as a beginner that’s why I’m asking any advice on what would be best on what to filter and etc ? I’m asking what page are you guys best prediction always tend to be located once the numbers draw for the day ?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 15 Dec 2023, 16:47

The best thing to do is to read the information we provide. If you can't find what you're looking for, THEN ask :-)
What is the purpose of all the work we've put into documenting our tools otherways?