I Do No See The Social Page Predictions?

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
Shobo

I Do No See The Social Page Predictions?

Post by Shobo » 04 Mar 2021, 18:57

Hello.

I'm a new Lottomatic.live member and enjoy the website very much.

Recently I've noticed that the TX Lotto Predictions you post to your social pages are missing? I like to have that data when selecting numbers to play and was curious to know if you could start posting those Social Page Predictions again please? I play Texas Lotto 6/54 and would like to have access to those Social Page Predictions because I use them in selecting my numbers.

Oh, just a couple more things to ask if I may... Just a suggestion I would like to see, in the number combs in the CSV view the numbers look like this separated by commas....

If I could suggest if there is any possibility to set the CSV combs to look like this, 02-07-15-22-30-42... It would work better for me in my other wheeling systems I use as well instead of my having to do manual entry's of entire sets to reduce them down.

The other thing I would like to see on the Predictions N (Pred N) page is the ability to select number combs by their Sum, so say like I picked numbers but only want the numbers that total a Sum of 154, I know I could probably do this in the Matrix, but it would just be more convenient if you could add that feature to the Pred N as well.

Thank you for your time... And good luck everyone.