Predictions

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
john.jat

Predictions

Post by john.jat » 18 Feb 2021, 16:42

Hello..Lottomatic
I am a Level 3 member and i would like to get better predictions.last year i was in Level 1.The predictions i was having in Level 1 last year where much better as Level 3 . I upgraded to Level 3 hoping that i would find better predictions but it's a wrong thought.. In many cases by Level 3 predictions on the first page..one can only find 2 or 3 correct numbers out of the whole 10 rows of numbers on Page one after the results are published out.
Secondly in Level 1 last year the predictions are summarised to a less than 100 or about 200 numbers. And this make it easier to have a quick look..In Level 3 i am receiving over 26000 numbers which is confusing.
Kindly send me Please less numbers with better predictions..I haven't yet make any win since i started this Level 3:-(..Its painful to pay Level 3 amount and never win..:-(
Thanks.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Predictions

Post by LottoMatic » 19 Feb 2021, 01:53

john.jat, we are constantly working on our predictions system in an attempt to improve it. If it's less predictions you guys want, that's what we'll do. But we need more than one person asking for this.

On the other hand, few weeks ago we have made a major update to our prediction system algorithm. It takes some time for the system to self-adjust and be able to come up with the best predictions.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Predictions

Post by LottoMatic » 19 Feb 2021, 02:33

We'd like to look up the data and get back with some more details. Could you please name the lottery/lotteries you're interested in?