South Africa daily lotto

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
majiya88

South Africa daily lotto

Post by majiya88 » 16 Dec 2019, 02:33

Hi support team

I read what you advised me to read yesterday. But please help again as i am new here. When I filter the number it's not giving me the prediction draw numbers for that particular page . But it's going back on page 1. See attached particular number page for S.A. daily lotto page 108,163. See attached page example.

Thanks

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: South Africa daily lotto

Post by LottoMatic » 16 Dec 2019, 02:45

Hi majiya88.

When you apply a filter to the predictions, the system looks for those predictions that meet the filtering criteria. A new set of filtered predictions is being created and displayed to you starting with page 1.

Please note that after you apply a filter page 1 (as well as the other pages) would contain only those predictions that meet your filtering criteria.

majiya88

Post by majiya88 » 16 Dec 2019, 07:56

So where do Iget or are your prediction that you are giving us. As I am a premium member, but all the numbers I choose is different to your predictions. When I see your predicted winning numbers . Can somebody guid me till i know where to see your predicted winning numbers. As on my side I don't see where to find them. Please guide me step by step. Or you can please email the steps what to click for example S.A. daily lotto.

Thanking you in advance

majiya88

Post by majiya88 » 16 Dec 2019, 08:03

Please help me as i would like to bet the S.A. daily lotto tonight. Your guidance will be much apreciated on how do i see your ecxact predicted numbers that are winning everyday.

Thanks

marlon.lee

Post by marlon.lee » 17 Dec 2019, 01:02

Hi there just a question,how come I never end up with the same predictions as yours?or the the listed on social media,am I doing something wrong or could you please help me get the same predictions that you end up on

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 17 Dec 2019, 03:01

marlon.lee, here is a quote from the predictions filtering section:

"After the drawing takes place, the system orders the predictions by their performance, with the best performing ones being at the top. Use this filter to order the predictions as they were ordered before the draw took place."

We have also updated the original post to reflect this. See the last question and answer in the original post.