Color Filter

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
nick.parker

Re: Color Filter

Post by nick.parker » 24 May 2020, 15:30

LottoMatic wrote:
24 May 2020, 11:41
nick.parker, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. There surely was a bug in the lottery predictions filters. It should be fixed now though.

The QuickPred highlight only works in the QuickPred module. There is no way to view that in the advanced predictions.

If you are using the color pattern, you may want to turn it on under the "... results settings" which is located towards the bottom of the page on mobile or in the right hand sidebar if you're browsing on a desktop/larger screen.
No problem I saw another user have that error before so since he couldn't replicate it I did :) Do you think possibly in the future that you will have that ability to have the dark numbers highlighted in the prediction list, I think that it would be an amazing level 3 benefit. or for the level 3 you can have a Quck Predic system that can generate 10-20 numbers at once and you choose through them instead of having to press it 1 at a time.