Prediction next Draw Result (Lotto 649)

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
superneteagle

Prediction next Draw Result (Lotto 649)

Post by superneteagle » 09 Mar 2020, 10:11

Hi,

Please confirm the following ones for Lottery 649 (Canada)

1. https://lottomatic.live/canada-6-49/latest link, i do not see a option to export all available predictions for the NEXT draw into one csv file. can you include this option? what i see .csv option based on each page.

2. At https://lottomatic.live/canada-6-49/latest link, There are no filters available to reduce number of available predictions for the NEXT draw?

3. is https://lottomatic.live/canada-6-49/generator link, mapped to the https://lottomatic.live/canada-6-49/latest link? if it is, what is the best practice to choose the "Nubers of Wheel"?

Thanks,

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Prediction next Draw Result (Lotto 649)

Post by LottoMatic » 11 Mar 2020, 10:24

Hello. Let's see...

1. You can export the Canada 6/49 predictions using the JSON button. Most of the time, there will be several files available so, if you'd like to have all results predicted on your computer, you will need to download all available files. If there will be several requests, we will be looking into the possibility of merging all those files in one master file.

2. The filters (for any of the lottery predictions we provide) can be accessed by clicking the lab tube icon under the predictions (pagination area). Once you open the filters, you will see a first option labeled "Filters Help". We strongly suggest you read that section.

3. If by "mapped" you mean it's for the same lottery -- which based on the link you provided, is Canada 6/49 -- yes, that's what it is. The Canada 6/49 generator (as well as all others on our website) will take in consideration the latest results and the updated statistical data which is updated after each and every draw. The best practice is completely up to you to decide. There is no exact science here. It's all a matter of observation, study and patience.

Hope this helps.

superneteagle

Post by superneteagle » 11 Mar 2020, 13:11

Hi, Thanks for the reply. for the item one, still I do believe having a .csv file for all available predictions for the NEXT draw, is very handy. I already reviewed the json. however, it requires significant time to go into each individual one and combine all of them. if at this stage, you do not have any plan to include .csv export function for ALL available predictions, can you add one more .json functionality to export ALL available predictions into one Json file.

Please confirm it.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 11 Mar 2020, 13:27

It all depends on the number of requests. If it would be easy (=little work) to achieve such task, we'd simply do it but, since the amount of work for achieving this is significant, we can only proceed based on several requests.

Hope all this makes sense.

superneteagle

Post by superneteagle » 11 Mar 2020, 22:56

Thanks. Noted. as my last request in this thread, is that possible to have access to all .json UR links in one downloadable link (All available predictions for the NEXT draw). I hope this request does not require too much effort on your side and it can be feasible. Thanks again for your support.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 12 Mar 2020, 04:27

Due to the way our system is built, that would be quite hard to achieve. However, we are looking into ways to provide the JSON predictions (which are basically very similar to CSV) all in one file.

superneteagle

Post by superneteagle » 12 Mar 2020, 12:53

Excellent. Thanks again for your support and professional services.