About our lotto prediction system

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Lottery predictions - how it's done

Post by LottoMatic » 25 Feb 2021, 03:54

june.nene wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 03:19
Uk 49 lunch double numbers prediction plus bonus
What about them?

Gordon

Post by Gordon » 18 Mar 2021, 02:30

Hello there, I see you will give predictions on request, I'm looking for the 6 highest probability numbers for Australian Saturday Lotto, it there a way to look for these each week or does it have to be requested each week. Thanks, I've just joined level 3 so hoping I can find what I'm looking for.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 18 Mar 2021, 03:39

Hi Gordon and welcome to the forums. We were going to provide predictions on request based on a fair number of requests. HOwever, because of the current unfortunate situation that is not possible anymore as we don't have enough people to work on such task.

Kimbowa

Re: About our lotto prediction system

Post by Kimbowa » 07 Jan 2022, 21:51

Hey there, how can i use filters and whats importance?? Which numbers can i filter to remain with best likely numbers?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 08 Jan 2022, 02:08

Hello. When you open the filters, the first tab (... | Filters Help) explains how to use them. Some practical examples are also provided. What lottery are you interested in?

Xihlamariso

Post by Xihlamariso » 11 Jul 2023, 07:00

Good day,
So if i check predictions 30 minutes before i am going to find them? was busy reading this:

FAQ
Q: How can I verify that the predictions posted before the draw were the same as the ones I see after the draw takes place?

A:All our prediction are available to everyone 30 minutes before and 60 minutes after the draw. Feel free to open and take screenshots of any of the prediction pages and, after the draw, open those pages again and compare them with your screenshots.

Xihlamariso

Post by Xihlamariso » 12 Jul 2023, 01:59

Good morning,

i asked question yesterday about your predictions you didn't respond, i am asking again today.
Please give clarity on the message below, after results you post alot of numbers saying that you predicted them, i mean for France lotto you predicted 4600 numbers and you say is prediction, i have to struggle to pull out the numbers whereas im in level 3.
FAQ
Q: How can I verify that the predictions posted before the draw were the same as the ones I see after the draw takes place?

A:All our prediction are available to everyone 30 minutes before and 60 minutes after the draw. Feel free to open and take screenshots of any of the prediction pages and, after the draw, open those pages again and compare them with your screenshots.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 12 Jul 2023, 04:18

On every predictions page, after the results are out, the predictions are being sorted by their best performance whereas before the draw they are sorted by default (as the system generates them).
Hope this makes sense...

MSVAIT99

Post by MSVAIT99 » 23 Jul 2023, 02:56

I have the same issue, two different screenshot before and after.

VIAT

Post by VIAT » 23 Jul 2023, 03:13

Hi Lotto matic,
I have email you privately and receive no response well over a week now.
For weeks, I have been observing the numbers for the UK EUROMILLIONS, LOTTO ETC, and follow every steps, but for some reason the numbers you have before and after the play is the total opposite. At this point I don't know if upgrading my membership a good idea. Why is the numbers before and after the play is completely different? Thanks