I am confused...

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
nick.parker

I am confused...

Post by nick.parker » 12 Apr 2020, 14:31

My question is you provide us with 3 predictions.. But after the draw a best prediction is put up there.. I read the "Prediction how its done" but doesn't really help at all because now I am wondering where I could get the best prediction... if I have to pay to get the best prediction than I will definitely do so also, your lottomatic website is great in all but it is very overwhelming to the eye, I hope later on you end up designing a new theme that can better organize things because there's just so much tools and content that I never know where to start.

I did email you but... i guess it didn't get your attention

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: I am confused...

Post by LottoMatic » 13 Apr 2020, 04:11

Hi Nick Parker. We did get your Emai today. It was Easter, so we got some free time :-)

The 3 predictions are simply 3 randomly picked predictions from the total we post for any upcoming draw. The total predictions are available, for free at this point in time, under the "Advanced Results & Predictions". If you'd like to use the prediction filtering system, you need to become a paid member.

Hope this helps.

nick.parker

Post by nick.parker » 20 May 2020, 10:58

LottoMatic wrote:
13 Apr 2020, 04:11
Hi Nick Parker. We did get your Emai today. It was Easter, so we got some free time :-)

The 3 predictions are simply 3 randomly picked predictions from the total we post for any upcoming draw. The total predictions are available, for free at this point in time, under the "Advanced Results & Predictions". If you'd like to use the prediction filtering system, you need to become a paid member.

Hope this helps.
I have another question, I am deeply in love with the new quick prediction, if i decide to upgrade will i get for example when you do the quick pick you can choose to generate 1qp or 2qp or 3qp or 4qp or 5qp or 10qp etc.. Will I have that feature when i upgrade for the quick predic?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 23 May 2020, 02:48

That feature (generating up to 20 QPs at at a time) is available for all paying members.