Error when using quick prediction

Any topics related to lottery predictions. Forum members are welcome to post their own lottery predictions here, along with the strategy used to come up with those lottery numbers.
nick.parker1

Error when using quick prediction

Post by nick.parker1 » 03 Jan 2022, 12:50

I keep getting this error saying, I need to ask the forum for customized predictions? It was working yesterday giving me random predictions not sure what happened today.

Here's a screen shot: https://ibb.co/HT82vdB

*Wouldn't let me do the Img tags*

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Re: Error when using quick prediction

Post by LottoMatic » 03 Jan 2022, 12:53

nick.parker1 the QuickPred has been retired. Anyone looking for a quick prediction needs to ask here, in the forums.
So, what lottery are you playing?

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 03 Jan 2022, 12:54

Are you a premium LottoMatic member?

nick.parker1

Post by nick.parker1 » 03 Jan 2022, 13:47

LottoMatic wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 12:54
Are you a premium LottoMatic member?
I am playing Mega million and Power Ball and NY Cash4life, I would like some predictions for. Yes i am a premium member. Lottomatic Username is Reaper97 to verify my membership status.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 03 Jan 2022, 14:07

Alright. That's great. For which lottery would you like to have predictions now? Also, as a member, you have access to various premium resources for the lottery games you've mentioned. Did you use any of those resources already?

You mentioned Powerball... is it the US Powerball? There are several we monitor here at LottoMatic...

nick.parker1

Post by nick.parker1 » 03 Jan 2022, 14:52

LottoMatic wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 14:07
Alright. That's great. For which lottery would you like to have predictions now? Also, as a member, you have access to various premium resources for the lottery games you've mentioned. Did you use any of those resources already?

You mentioned Powerball... is it the US Powerball? There are several we monitor here at LottoMatic...
Will there be a new quick prediction replacing the old system? I liked seeing the white boxes with the numbers it made me more confident when playing the lotto :D I am currently playing Mega Millions and Powerball can you give me some predictions for the both of those games.

nick.parker1

Post by nick.parker1 » 03 Jan 2022, 15:15

LottoMatic wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 14:07

forgot to answer your question but yes the US powerball

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » 03 Jan 2022, 15:26

@nick.parker1

Since you're a paying member, did you use any of the lottery tools available to you?

nick.parker1

Post by nick.parker1 » 03 Jan 2022, 18:28

Gabriel wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 15:26
@nick.parker1

Since you're a paying member, did you use any of the lottery tools available to you?
to be honest not really I only paid for the membership to have quick prediction. I seem to have better luck winning something mostly small prizes and medium prizes using the quick prediction. The other tools lottomatic offers I feel are more gauged to hardcore lottery players. Me personally I fell in love with the quick prediction its easy to use and pretty much I only relied on the white boxes which most of the time ended up making me win something.

LottoMatic
Site Admin

Post by LottoMatic » 04 Jan 2022, 03:20

That's alright. We'll want to help with Mega Millions for tonight.
Let's take a look at the latest results: https://lottomatic.live/usa-mega-millions/results/latest

It looks like none of the hot, cold or overdue numbers came out in the last draw. If we open the predictions for the next draw (next predictions link) we can apply a filter to the existing MegaMilions predictions. So let's try to filter out only those predictions that contain the H/C/O numbers which at this point in time are 19, 60 and 50 respectively. To do this we open the "Predictions must contain" filter, select "All selected below" and check the numbers 19, 60 and 50. It seems that such filter will rule out all the predictions so we try to filter any two of them.

For 19 and 50 the system returns 10 predictions from the total of almost 2.6K, for 19 and 60 the system gives us 15 predictions and for 50 and 60 the system narrows down the predictions to 1!

This way we managed to filter out 26 predictions from the almost 2600.

Please try this and let us know what you think.