The results drawn on 2020-08-07
The numbers above are the ones drawn Friday, August 07. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest EuroJackpot results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 49 was drawn 3 times afer 04
- Number 34 was drawn 4 times afer 09
- Number 31 was drawn 5 times afer 15
- Number 03 was drawn 5 times afer 24
- Numbers 35 and 41 were each drawn 3 times afer 28
- On the other hand, number 17 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- EuroJackpot number 49 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 10 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 46. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further EuroJackpot resources
EuroJackpot results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||80||-43.66%|
|Sum of digits||35||-18.6%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2|
|Hot number||49||not drawn|
|Cold number||10||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||46||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 28|
Outstanding in these EuroJackpot results
- Three important statistical factors -- the sum of numbers, the sum of digits and the numbers range -- went down in value compared to the previous results.
- AND the smallest/greatest distance between any two adjacent numbers are down.
- Numbers 4, 28 in this draw are from the previous EuroJackpot results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 49 AND the cold number 10 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 2 draws ago and 39 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 46. It has not been drawn during the last 50 draws.
The hot and cold EuroJackpot numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous EuroJackpot numbers we can see that 28 is a repeating number
During the latest 3 draw(s), the EuroJackpot results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 10.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 2 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next EuroJackpot results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed EuroJackpot statistical report