Color pattern Consec Predicted
These are the latest EuroJackpot results drawn Friday, November 27. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap the numbers above to find out the interesting story of the EuroJackpot numbers.
Use QuickPred to generate a random set of EuroJackpot results predicted for 04 December 2020QuickPred
Facts about these latest results
- Based on the EuroJackpot results history, here are the numbers that have been drawn the most after these latest results.
- Numbers 44 and 15 came out each 3 times after number 01
- Numbers 24 and 14 came out each 3 times after number 02
- Numbers 16 and 49 came out each 3 times after number 22
- The following EuroJackpot numbers: 35, 32, 19, 07, 12, 45, 01, 06 and 49 came out 2 times after number 25
- Numbers 38 and 47 came out each 5 times after number 30
- Take good note about these numbers: 27, 46. They are all due numbers because they were not drawn after any of the numbers in these latest results.
- EuroJackpot number 49 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 10 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 10. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further EuroJackpot numbers
The table below is a report of the EuroJackpot predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.