The results drawn on 2020-08-08
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, August 08. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Dutch Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Numbers 29 and 45 were each drawn 6 times afer 03
- Number 37 was drawn 4 times afer 06
- Number 21 was drawn 5 times afer 16
- Number 05 was drawn 5 times afer 21
- Each of the numbers 37, 08, 28, 13, 39, 32 and 07 were drawn 3 times afer 26
- Each of the numbers 05, 01, 16 and 24 were drawn 4 times afer 29
- On the other hand, number 33 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Dutch Lotto number 8 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 33 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 15. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Dutch Lotto resources
Dutch Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||101||-42.29%|
|Sum of digits||38||-22.45%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||3||+1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||3||+2|
|Hot number||8||not drawn|
|Cold number||33||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||15||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 16|
Outstanding in these Dutch Lotto results
- Three important statistical factors -- the sum of numbers, the sum of digits and the numbers range -- went down in value compared to the previous results.
- Numbers 16, 26, 29 in this draw are from the previous Dutch Lotto results and their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are lower or equal to those in the previous results
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 8 AND the cold number 33 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 6 draws ago and 28 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 15. It has not been drawn during the last 40 draws.
The hot and cold Dutch Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Dutch Lotto numbers we can see that 16 is a repeating number
During the latest 1 draw(s), the Dutch Lottery results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 5.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Dutch Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Dutch Lotto statistical report