The results drawn on 2020-05-30
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, May 30. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Dutch Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 04 was drawn 5 times afer 02
- Number 27 was drawn 5 times afer 07
- Numbers 27, 30, 21 and 16 were drawn 6 times afer 08
- Number 39 was drawn 4 times afer 14
- Numbers 45, 04, 42 and 32 were drawn 5 times afer 27
- Numbers 28 and 10 were drawn 5 times afer 45
- On the other hand, number 6 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Dutch Lotto number 8 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 33 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 14)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 24. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Dutch Lotto resources
Dutch Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||103||-20.16%|
|Sum of digits||40||+33.33%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||3||+1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2||+1|
|Cold number||33||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||24||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: N/A|
Our best performing Dutch Lotto Quick Pick
Outstanding in these Dutch Lotto results
- 2, 8, 14 and 27 were also among the Gosloto 7/49 third draw latest results. Yeap, the winning numbers can sometimes match the results of other lotteries.
- None of the numbers in these results match the previous Dutch Lotto results or their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Another interesting aspect about these numbers is that, while the sum of the numbers went down in value, the sum of the digits headed up.
The hot number 8 came out this time but the cold number 33 refused to do so. The last time this (cold) number was drawn 18 draws ago.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 24. It has not been drawn during the last 37 draws.
The hot and cold Dutch Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Dutch Lotto numbers we can see that no numbers have repeated themselves.
During the latest 1 draw(s), the Dutch Lotto results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 6.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 3 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Dutch Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Dutch Lotto statistical report
Prediction & Quick Results (Picks) report - Dutch Lottery
The table below is a report of the Dutch Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw.
At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.
|Predictions prize distribution|