These are the latest Australia Saturday Lotto results drawn Saturday, October 17. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap the numbers above to find out the interesting story of the Australia Saturday Lotto numbers.
Use QuickPred to generate a random set of Australia Saturday Lotto results predicted for 24 October 2020QuickPred
Facts about these latest results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Numbers 39 and 08 were each drawn 4 times after 05
- Numbers 38 and 18 were each drawn 5 times after 08
- Numbers 33 and 16 were each drawn 4 times after 12
- Numbers 39 and 41 were each drawn 5 times after 14
- Each of the numbers 16, 18, 39, 38 and 01 were drawn 5 times after 16
- Numbers 17 and 21 were each drawn 6 times after 38
- On the other hand, number 6 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 3 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Australia Saturday Lotto number 38 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 4 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 4. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Australia Saturday Lotto numbers
These are the Australia Saturday Lotto numbers that followed (have been drawn immediately after) the ones in this draw, during the last 100 draws.
For instance, number 39 came out immediately after number 05 a total of 4 times during the last 100 draws.
Not sure how to use this powerful feature? Ask in the Forums.
The table below is a report of the Australia Saturday Lotto predicted and quick results we provided for the latest results. The meaning of each table column is as follows:
Tier = matching numbers
Predictions = Predictions provided for that tier
QPs = Winning Quick Picks provided since the last draw At the bottom of the table there are three rows:
T.P. = Total provided lottery predictions or Quick Picks
T.W. = Total winning numbers
w.% = Percentage of T.W. from T.P.