The results drawn on 2020-08-04
The numbers above are the ones drawn Tuesday, August 04. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Australia Oz Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Numbers 05 and 30 were each drawn 6 times afer 25
- Number 07 was drawn 5 times afer 29
- Numbers 33 and 23 were each drawn 8 times afer 32
- Number 20 was drawn 5 times afer 33
- Number 45 was drawn 5 times afer 34
- Number 26 was drawn 6 times afer 36
- Number 32 was drawn 5 times afer 41
- On the other hand, number 35 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 2 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Australia Oz Lotto number 32 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 2 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 44)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 35. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Australia Oz Lotto resources
Australia Oz Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||230||+33.72%|
|Sum of digits||50||+8.7%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||4||+1|
|Max. Rep. last digits||1||-1|
|Cold number||2||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||35||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 32-36|
Outstanding in these Australia Oz Lotto results
- Numbers 25, 32, 33, 36 in this draw are from the previous Australia Oz Lotto results and their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are higher or equal to those in the previous results
We also learned that...
The hot number 32 came out this time but the cold number 2 refused to do so. The last time this (cold) number was drawn 4 draws ago.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 35. It has not been drawn during the last 27 draws.
The hot and cold Australia Oz Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Australia Oz Lotto numbers we can see that 32, 36 are back in the game!
During the latest 6 draw(s), the Australia Oz Lotto results contained consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that had consecutive numbers is 8.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 3 evens and 4 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Australia Oz Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Australia Oz Lotto statistical report