The results drawn on 2020-08-03
The numbers above are the ones drawn Monday, August 03. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest Australia Monday Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 11 was drawn 6 times afer 01
- Numbers 07 and 01 were each drawn 4 times afer 04
- Number 06 was drawn 4 times afer 12
- Number 45 was drawn 6 times afer 17
- Number 45 was drawn 5 times afer 24
- Number 10 was drawn 7 times afer 40
- On the other hand, number 37 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- Australia Monday Lotto number 45 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 38 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 38. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further Australia Monday Lotto resources
Australia Monday Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||98||-44.63%|
|Sum of digits||26||-38.1%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2|
|Hot number||45||not drawn|
|Cold number||38||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||38||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 12|
Our best performing Australia Monday Lotto Quick Pick
Outstanding in these Australia Monday Lotto results
- Three important statistical factors -- the sum of numbers, the sum of digits and the numbers range -- went down in value compared to the previous results.
- Numbers 4, 12 in this draw are from the previous Australia Monday Lotto results and their neighbors.
- All numbers in the latest results are lower or equal to those in the previous results
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 45 AND the cold number 38 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 2 draws ago and 41 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 38. It has not been drawn during the last 41 draws.
The hot and cold Australia Monday Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous Australia Monday Lotto numbers we can see that 12 is a repeating number
During the latest 1 draw(s), the Australia Monday Lottery results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 5.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 4 evens and 2 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next Australia Monday Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed Australia Monday Lotto statistical report