The results drawn on 2020-08-01
The numbers above are the ones drawn Saturday, August 01. The highlighted (darker background) numbers are the ones from our best prediction. Click/tap any of the latest numbers above to find out its interesting story.QuickPred Next Results
Unique image of these results with brief stats
About the latest UK Lotto results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Each of the numbers 40, 19 and 44 were drawn 3 times afer 04
- Each of the numbers 49, 39 and 01 were drawn 3 times afer 10
- Number 27 was drawn 4 times afer 13
- Each of the numbers 37, 33, 13 and 45 were drawn 2 times afer 24
- Each of the numbers 46, 14, 33, 08, 26, 27 and 59 were drawn 2 times afer 53
- Each of the numbers 36, 35, 25, 27, 41, 17, 08 and 56 were drawn 2 times afer 56
- On the other hand, number 54 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 5 of the numbers in these latest results.
- UK Lotto number 27 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 6 is one of the cold numbers. (changed from 24)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 41. (changed from 56)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
Further UK Lotto resources
UK Lotto results predicted
No predictions available for this draw.
Stats based on the latest results
|Sum of numbers||160||-24.17%|
|Sum of digits||34||-30.61%|
|Max. Rep. Decades||2|
|Max. Rep. last digits||2|
|Hot number||27||not drawn|
|Cold number||6||not drawn|
|Most overdue number||41||not drawn|
|Repeating numbers: 24|
Outstanding in these UK Lotto results
Numbers 24, 53 in this draw are from the previous UK Lotto results and their neighbors.
We also learned that...
Furthermore, the hot number 27 AND the cold number 6 decided to stay out of the game. They were seen last time 6 draws ago and 17 draws ago respectively.
Note that the most overdue number at this point is 41. It has not been drawn during the last 34 draws.
The hot and cold UK Lottery numbers on this page are calculated based on the 100 latest results. The report based on all previous numbers is available on the most common and least common pages.
And if we look back at the previous UK Lotto numbers we can see that 24 is a repeating number
During the latest 2 draw(s), the UK Lottery results did not contain any consecutive numbers. So far, the number of most draws in a row that did not contain consecutive numbers is 6.
At last but not least, you may want to know that there were 4 evens and 2 odds in these results.
Keep all this in mind when you want to find out what will be the next UK Lotto results.
For a comprehensive statistical report, please go to the Matrix - the most detailed UK Lotto statistical report